Monday, January 5, 2009

Weekend Trip to Bangkok!


The typical vehicle used in Thailand is the Tuk Tuk. Here infront of our Hotel Dusit Thani.

Yes, we can. Five people in one Tuk Tuk.

Great Palace in Bangkok


Can the security guard really hold still?


We watched some live Thai Boxing...


...and saw an awesome knock-out

Good breakfast in the Dusit Thani Hotel

The largest lying buddha

Some shopping for Alex's upcoming jungle trip

Not to miss in Thailand: DURIAN!

For my Mum's birthday we went to the Calypso Cabaret Show...

...with some nice "ladies"


Celebrating my Mum's birthday at the Vertigo Grill & Moon Bar on the 61st floor of the Banyan Tree Hotel

And some more sightseeing....

1 comment:

  1. nice trip to Asia, I just get to your blog because by chance you were my nearby if I can say, I mean I just clic next blog and went your blog

    ReplyDelete