Saturday, February 20, 2010

Vietnam in January 2010

Shortly after wecame back from our holiday to Germany, Bastian and I had to go on a property tour to Vietnam. Due to a good a rate, we were able to stay at the Nam Hai Hotel :O)

We stayed in one of those fancy beachfront villas. They were so lovely, that we hardly wanted to leave the room.

Bastian working from bed and enjoying the awesome beachview.
While I tried to learn Chinese vocabulary. I really tried hard :O)
Delicious Latte Macchiato. But definitely not as good as the one from Tante Franci :O)

In-room dining with fresh Vietnamese spring rolls and the best apple crumble ever!
Beatiful, lonely beach...




Local Vietnamese during some fishing activities

Bastian and I at work visiging some properties.

Some in alcohol drunk scoprions and snakes are supposed to be good for your health.
Lovely fisherman village Hoi An






Danang at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment